Summer School ULHT Lisbon 2017
Architecture and Climate Changes – Strategies in waterfront urban areas
17-30 June 2017
Summer School at ULHT – Lisbon will focus on the topic “Waterfront and climate changes”.
Workshop will be conducted by prominent professionals, national and international and hosted by Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias (ULHT) in Lisbon, from 17th to 30th June 2017.
Seashores, riverfronts, ocean coastlines, ports face the challenges of climate change and its impact on this delicate and complex urban territory.
The aim is to design new built environments that find solutions for the waterfront and to find out strategies to:
- Climate change and the aim for zero carbon emissions
- Economic and cultural impact of tourism
- Heritage preservation and natural environmental preservation
- Economic activities and the industrial impact
- River´s borders leisure and for work
- Portugal, as a sea-country, will be the best place to inspire the creativity and the talent of the architecture students.
Click to go to Summer School ULHT Lisbon 2017 website